List your property with us
I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to Okanagan Vacation Home Rentals. We are the Okanagan’s Premier vacation rental service established in 2003. Offering the most exposure and experience to both our guests and our property owners.
Most of our property owners are unaware of the revenue generation and the demand for vacation rentals in the Okanagan. We have taken the time to give you general idea of what a typical vacation rental will generate during the summer months of the Okanagan.
These figures may vary slightly from property to property. Okanagan Vacation Home Rentals deals only with tasteful properties that attract an equally discerning guest. We look forward to serving you.
Okanagan Vacation Homes Rentals
For immediate assistance or to request more information please contact our office:
|Toll Free||1-888-763-6373 (Can/US only)|
Benefits of Listing your home with us versus doing it yourself
We take care of all customer relations you have nothing to do.
Licensed Travel Company
We are an accredited Travel Company through the Consumer Protection Authority of British Columbia. All funds are held in Trust. BPCPA License # 34873.
Professional Sales Agents
All of our agents are experienced travel specialists, who are trained to sell your property.
We will come to your property and photograph it professionally to assure the highest value.
We have loyal guests who continue to use our services and repeatedly book the same property year after year.
We have been helping owners and guests since 2003. Our popularity continues to grow year after year.
We are consistently ranked in the top 3 positions of all search engines giving your property the maximum exposure. Your property will instantly have exposure to our entire database through our email campaigns.
Minimum Guest Age Requirements
We do not reserve to any guests under the age of 25.
No Upfront Fees
We are strictly commission based. We do not get paid unless you do.
Sales Office Hours
We are open 7 days a week to help sell your property.
Your property will be amongst the finest vacation rental properties in the Okanagan. Our goal is to provide our owners with a distinctive client whose needs will match the unique features of their property.
We are non-exclusive, you are free to rent out your property through other websites.
Over the years we have had multiple properties with Okanagan Vacation Homes Rentals and have been very impressed with their level of professionalism. They have always provided us with good renters and a stress free experience. We highly recommend them to anyone property owner.
Kelowna, British Columbia
I have two Lakefront properties with Okanagan Vacation Home Rentals. I have been very happy with the level of service and success in maximizing my rental potential. They are a very knowledgeable and professional and I would recommend their service to anyone looking to rent out their property.
White Rock, British Columbia
We have worked with Okanagan Vacation Home Rentals for 5 years with our 3 lakefront homes. We have always been happy with their service.
Not knowing where to start regarding the rental of our home in Penticton when we moved back to Whistler, OVHR took the bull by the horns and did everything necessary for us to maximize revenue at our beautiful Skaha Lake home. The quality of clientele that stayed at our home was unsurpassed and never once did we have any problems. When guests arrived and needed something attended to, OVHR was available straight away to find us and jointly satisfy the guest’s needs immediately.
Whistler, British Columbia
What We Do
CVH is a Booking agent only and will:
- Actively Advertise & Market the seasonal rental property.
- Market each Property and rent it out according to the Property Profile.
- Create and maintain a website with photos, pricing, descriptions and availability for each individual property.
- Market to target groups of families and adult groups over 25 years of age.
- Cover all customer relations and communications related to the booking of the property.
- Take bookings upon renewal of contract using rental prices as per contract & offering specials if approved by the owner.
- Follow the terms and conditions, as per contract with all renters.
- Be available to handle customer concerns & questions.
- Advise the owners in finding the appropriate cleaning and maintenance services for the up keep of their property.
- Pre Screen guests, by phone, ensuring that they fall within the marketing target group.
- Pre-authorize a damage deposit via credit card for $500.00 prior to any guest check-in.
- Provide a check-in service at select resort locations.
- Other Check-In's are done through a lock box or keyless entry (owners supply), the code of which we supply to a customer once full payment is processed. This ensures the customer can access the property upon their arrival, without the assistance of someone on the property to check them in. Upon check out, they return the key to the lock box.
- Collect all monies and taxes on behalf of the property owners and submit these taxes. If an owner has a GST number, the owner will be paid the GST with their portion.
- Canadian Vacation Homes Ltd reserves the right to remove any property from its website and system at their discretion.
What You Do
- To honour all rental bookings.
- To review the content of their listing on CVH’s web site and contacting CVH if there are any errors, omissions or accuracy issues.
- To clearly mark property with house numbers in clear view.
- To stock property with all supplies, linens, and towels as per the Schedule of Supplies.
- To do all repairs and maintenance as required; (replace all worn, broken, missing and damaged amenities, furniture, appliances and supplies with good quality items).
- To clean Property to Canadian Vacation Homes Ltd standards – Hotel quality clean.
- To have Property fully furnished and equipped with newer good quality items that are clean and durable.
- To ensure property is safe and fully usable at all times.
- To have proper insurance, including liability and rental loss.
- All personal items including clothes, family photos must be removed from guests view and put into a storage area, recommended to be under lock and key.
- Supply Canadian Vacation Homes Ltd with a list of important phone numbers including, maintenance person, cleaner, owner contact number etc.
- Review property profile on CVH website and correct all mistakes by making CVH aware of the changes. If you do change your property profile in any way you must make CVH aware of any changes immediately.
- Not disturb the quiet enjoyment of the renters during their stay in the property. This includes real estate showings.
- If the Property Owner wishes to charge the damage deposit, CVH must be notified within 48 hours of a guest’s check out via written communication. If requested by CVH, digital photographs and an invoice must be supplied to CVH by the owner or representative within 7 days of notification. If CVH is not provided these items in due process, CVH or the guests can not be held liable for damages. CVH will act as a mediator between Owner and Guest to solve any disputes as quickly as possible regarding said charges.
- Owner must supply CVH with GST # if applicable, CVH are not responsible for GST collection if not supplied.
- The Owner must contact CVH via e-mail prior to making own bookings to ensure that no double bookings are made. If a double booking is made, CVH’s booking will take precedent over all other bookings.
- The Owner must supply keys to CVH or CVH’s Check in service, regardless of entry system (example: Keyless entry). As an Emergency back up in case a malfunction of the keyless entry.
- CVH has the right to suspend services, remove guest with minimal or no payment to owner, or refund a guest in full, if a property does not meet CVH standards.
Please provide us with some information about your property.
|Toll Free||1-888-763-6373 (Can/US only)|